南通列举网 > 教育培训 > 外语培训 > 沃尔得英语 还在用slow表达缓慢吗
南通
[切换城市]

沃尔得英语 还在用slow表达缓慢吗

更新时间:2018-12-03 15:40:48 浏览次数:97次
区域: 南通 > 崇川
类别:英语口语培训
地址:工农路金融汇1楼
对于急性子的小伙伴而言,遇到慢性子的人感到焦躁是一件相当常见的事,大多数小伙伴可能会说上这样一句,You are too slow!那么我们为什么不换一些更委婉的表达呢?听上去稍微那个点……今天,小沃就为大家介绍一些可以用来替换slow的词,let’go!

Slowly is an adverb and we use to describe moving in a slow way or at a slow speed.
Slowly是一个副词,我们它用来形容缓慢地进行或慢速移动。
1. At a slow pace
1.缓慢进行
we use this phrase to describe something or someone moving slow.
我们用这个短语来形容某事或某人进行或移动缓慢。
They are going at a slow pace with the investigation to ensure they don’t make a mistake.
他们正在缓慢地进行调查,以确保准确无误。

2. Without hurrying
2.不慌不忙
It means to do something little urgency.
它的意思是做一些不紧急的事。
He continued to walk across the street without hurrying or showing little regard for his safety.
他继续不紧不慢地过马路,一点也不在乎自己的安全。

3. Unhurriedly
3.慢悠悠地
This is an adverb that is used to do something in a leisurely and unhurried manner.
这是一个副词,用来形容悠闲自在地做某事。
She unhurriedly delivered her speech, in an effort to delay the vote.
她不慌不忙地发表了演说,试图推迟投票。

4. Steadily
4.稳定地
We often use this adverb to describe how something or someone might move at a regular and controlled manner.
我们经常用这个副词来形容某事物或某人如何以一种有规律和有控制的方式进行和移动。
The results show we have steadily improved our market share.
结果表明,我们的市场份额稳步提高。

5. At a snail's pace
5.不紧不慢地
This is idiom and describes something moving or performing an action in a very slow and deliberate manner.
这是一句俚语,它用来形容某事以非常缓慢而深思熟虑的方式进展。
The committee is moving at a snail's pace and is no hurry to make a decision on my request.
委员会进展缓慢,不急于对我的请求作出决定。

6. At a leisurely pace
6.从容不迫地
We use to describe how someone or something moves or does something in a relaxed and unhurried manner.
我们经常用这个副词来形容某事物或某人如何以一种轻松和缓慢的方式进行和移动。
Frank was in no hurry to get home and walked at a leisurely pace.
弗兰克不着急回家,他不紧不慢地走着。

7. Slowly but surely
7.稳扎稳打地
We use this phrase to describe something making slow and definite progress. We often use this to emphasize that something is happening or being done even though it is not happening or being done quickly.
我们用这个短语来形容某事取得缓慢而明确的进展。我们经常用它来强调某事正在发生或正在被完成,即使某事没有很迅速地进展或被完成。
I can ensure you that we are moving slowly but surely to process your paperwork. These things take time.
我可以保证我们正在踏踏实实地处理你的文书工作,这些事情需要时间。

8. Gradually
8.逐渐地
We use this too often describe how something moves in a or is done in small stages over a long period of time, rather than immediately.
我们经常用这个词来形容某事在长期的小阶段中如何进展,而不是立即完成。
He gradually moved the company through the crisis and is now considered the best candidate for the CEO position.
他逐渐使公司渡过了危机,现在被认为是CEO职位的佳人选。

小伙伴们学的怎么样了呢?想要了解更多有趣的英语口语那就联系小沃哦。
南通外语培训相关信息
注册时间:2016年02月04日
UID:268457
---------- 认证信息 ----------
手机已认证
查看用户主页